God Has A Plan For You
God Has A Plan For You (Jeremiah 29:11)
Jeremiah 29:11, For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
When we are going through trials, it is of great comfort to know that God allows nothing to come into our lives without first passing through the hands of our Heavenly Father. If we are to rise above our circumstances, then we need to look at our circumstances from God's point of view. Fervent prayer and continual studying the Scriptures will help you learn how to do this.
What does this mean to you? Below are five things:
1. God made plans for you before the world began. He has plans for you now. You are not a mistake. You are purposed for greatness (John 10:10; Ephesians 2:10). Jesus is the Good Shepherd. Not only does our Lord offer eternal life, He offers a fullness of life in the meantime. The Christian life surpasses anything the world can offer.
2. God's plans for you are bigger and better than your plans for yourself (Ephesians 3:20). Think of your greatest aspiration and then acknowledge the fact that God's desire for you is much bigger than anything you've ever imagined for yourself.
3. Remain faithful over what you have been given charge. Even if it seems like no one is noticing, God is. He is paying attention to what you do and how you do it. He will remember, recognize, and reward you.
4. Never give up. Your life may seem dull, ordinary, and common, but we serve a God who can turn your life around in an instant. Keep your hopes up in the midst of dark days, when we don’t understand what is going on. Remain in faith daily. Trust God every step of the way. Just keep having hope in the Lord no matter how dark it looks.
5. God can turn your life around. One swing from God can take you from fearful to a mighty man of valor (Gideon), from a barren man to a father of nations (Abraham), from a fisherman to a fisher of men (Peter), from an extremist to an evangelist (Paul), and from a shepherd boy to a king (David). Serve God faithfully become the man/woman God has called you to be!
Prayer: Father in Heaven I know You love me and it amazes me that You made plans for me before the foundations of the world. Thank You Father for caring for me. I know the thoughts and plans You have for me are for Your glory and for my good. Whatever I may face today, I can expect that You are working for good in all of it. So I’m going to step forward in faith, trusting You in all things and seeking to cooperate fully with Your plans for me. I know I can’t imagine all the good You have planned for my life, but I also know it’s all coming in Jesus’ name, so I can say, amen!
If this post in any way, has blessed you,
please share this website and its articles with others:
Leave a Reply.
Dr. Blackman is passionate about helping others grow in the grace of the Lord. His devotions are centered on how to grow closer to the Lord through a personal relationship.